Monday, February 9, 2009

MY GOALS

I have to keep these somewhere or I'll lose track. Must stay focused.

1. To marry my squishy bf and have 2-3 children. Not sure of the number. We'll fly by ear.
2. To be able to do what I love for the rest of my life.
3. To be able to support myself by doing what I love for the rest of my life.
4. To be able to support myself, said bf (husband), and our offspring by doing what I love for the rest of my life.
5. To be well-known and loved for doing what I love for the rest of my life.
6. To be able to quit my day job.
7. To have an awesome studio with lots of modern, clean storage and shelves that I love to keep ORGANIZED and a fantastic workbench for doing what I love for the rest of my life.
8. To be able to have that studio in a nice house in a great neighborhood with lots of rooms, one for each child and still have my studio.
9. To be constantly motivated, creative, and inspired.

Lately, I've been staying up late and reading other jewelry designers' blogs, I love to read about what inspires them and their thought processes. I should update this blog more often. Maybe one day, someone will be inspired by MY thoughts...

No comments: