Monday, February 9, 2009

TRISHA EARRINGS

Trisha Earrings

This pair of earrings is one of my favorite designs. A little bit random, elegant, and very unique plus it has some of my favorite colors. I am still unsure of what name to give to this design. I want to be consistent with the names I give to my pieces, so I want to use the names of my (female) family and friends, because without them, I wouldn't know where I would be today. I was thinking of naming these earrings after my lovely friend, Trisha because she is awesome. Contagious laugh, so thoughtful, stylish, vibrant, and is a true 'ride or die' chick haha ... she is loyal to the very end. I have fun whenever I hang out with her. She has this energy about her that makes you want to pour out your life story to her just seconds after meeting her, believe me, I've seen it happen. I have also fallen under that spell. She loves to travel, loves babies, firefighters (hahaha) and to be creative. She also loves every single piece of jewelry I give her. Always a plus.

I met her in our English class about a year after I started at Cal State Hayward, around 2002. We studied together, went to the mall, even cut class together to go to the mall together, (sorry, professors!) and I haven't seen her in awhile but I know that whenever we do hang out, it's as if nothing has changed. After everything I've endured in the past couple of years, I appreciate her friendship all the more because it is based on us having so many things in common compared to just loving to go out clubbing. It is a deeper relationship than some friendships I have had that lasted since high school. This girl is a true example of quality over quality.

I don't know how I would have lasted at CSUH (I'm gonna call it Hayward no matter what) without her.

I miss you, woman! Let's go watch Twilight again. Hahahah :)

No comments: