Thursday, March 5, 2009

FINANCIAL ... ISSUES.

I have a new job but that doesn't mean my troubles are over. Far from it.

I only work about twenty hours a week at the moment, and my pay is pretty good. It will be awhile before I will be able to make more money ...

So, I've been brainstorming on what other things I can do to make a living.

1. Sell on Etsy. This is taking forever. I don't have a child, or a husband, my job isn't that hard ... so what's taking me so freaking long?

2. Sell on Ebay. I've had some success there, plus got rid of some things that have been collecting dust in my room.

3. Stop shopping. *sigh* I might as well say stop breathing.

4. Make rosaries and sell them for a good price. (I have a very Catholic family) However, I think that the time and effort put into making one rosary will not match the price that some would hope to buy them for. So this is a last effort.

Still thinking of what else I can do for some deeeeeeee-nair-row...

No comments: